- This event has passed.
Networking & Cooking – Sushi Party
February 9, 2019| 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$85
Come out and play with SRLV Members ~ Enjoy a evening of socializing and learn how to make sushi yourself! Plus, you will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
$85 Per Member & Guest(s)
CALL OUR OFFICE TO REGISTER 702-256-0123.
Spicy Tuna Rolls
Vegetable Hand Rolls
Class Description: Love sushi, but not the price? Learn to make it yourself! We’ll guide you through the process for selecting the freshest fish and teach you how to make seasoned rice and dipping sauces. You’ll brush up on knife skills and get lots of practice with rolling techniques. Then we’ll dig in and sample all the sushi.
What To Expect: Great cooking is about more than recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes you’ll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class
Sur La Table recipes are developed using common cooking and baking ingredients that may or may not be specified in the menu titles, including various fruits and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have a food allergy, please check with your local Cooking School before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class.