- This event has passed.
Complimentary Business Webinar
November 15, 2018| 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
How to Create an Unforgettable Positive Impression While Networking
Learn how to immediately create an impression of credibility and trust that will position you for beneficial business relationships.
As they say, “First impressions are lasting”. At most open networking events, you will meet 10 or more individuals for the first time. You have one opportunity to create a first impression and fortunately the ability to instantly build credibility and trust in that first encounter with another can be learned and developed. It has to do with attitude and technique. In this webinar we’ll explore both these crucial elements and strengthen your ability to quickly create an unforgettable positive impression while networking.
In this webinar you will learn how to:
1. An inner perspective that positions you to instantly and effectively connect with someone you’re meeting for the first time.
2. Active listening skills and how to learn, develop and grow these.
3. The art of diagnostic questions and how to “draw out” the other’s deepest values, intentions, and priorities.
4. How to focus seemingly random conversation creative positive momentum.
5. Graceful, memorable conclusions.
6. How to do all of this in a brief first encounter during a large open networking event.
These are advanced networking skills that approach mastery and create more value for you and others during every networking event. As you can imagine, they’ll enable you to create more value in any interpersonal context.
Advanced Reservations Required
ONLY RSVPS WILL RECEIVE LOGIN INFORMATION AND LINK TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR.
**Link will be provided on RSVP Confirmation E-mail. Please keep confirmation e-mail until the date of the webinar**