- This event has passed.
Business Webinar “IT Network & Word of Mouth Networking”
April 16, 2019| 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
It’s no accident that the word “Networking” is used both for making connections at a business event and also connecting your IT system, or “Network”. The commonality is the strategy of making and managing connections. Since both types of networking perform a similar function, it’s only natural to realize that your IT network can support your word of mouth networking in some very creative and productive ways.
How your IT Network can either support or sabotage your word of mouth networking efforts.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. Why technology needs to be part of your word of mouth networking strategy.
2. What tools you currently have on your computer to support your word of mouth networking.
3. Managing your connections robustly through email tools.
4. Keeping your computer network secure as you communicate.
5. How to avoid communication overload.
6. Tips for managing your schedule so that you are aware of upcoming appointments.
7. Conferencing over the phone and using web applications.
8. Advanced web-based communication and project management tools.
Benefits of Word of Mouth Networking Supported by a Robust IT Network:
Save time and create rapid connectivity by automating your communications.
Follow up with your connections more consistently and effectively.
Expand your reach.
PRESENTED BY DAVID SMITH & GUEST GORDON JONES
Who is David Smith?
David Smith, founder of https://NetworkLasVegas.com and https://MarketingDepartmentLV.com has refined his networking skills for more than 15 years including networking leadership as a BNI assistant director in Oregon and Connecticut and extensive experience in additional informal networking venues. Through this webinar you will immediately benefit from his hard-won experience and experimentation over the years.
Who is Gordon Jones?
Gordon Jones, owner of MultTTech (http://multttech.net/) began his career as a military IT specialist over 20 years ago and has grown his skills over the years to include expertise in systems integrations and project management, data storage controls, networking design and optimization (including security, redundancy and performance optimization) and communication systems (including email, VOIP, PBX, call centers and SMS).
Advanced Reservations Required
ONLY RSVPS WILL RECEIVE LOGIN INFORMATION AND LINK TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEBINAR.
**Link will be provided on RSVP Confirmation E-mail. Please keep confirmation e-mail until the date of the webinar**