Discover amazing charitable opportunities, including the ability to support local causes through the SRLV charity axis division.
So what exactly is Charity Axis? It’s SRLV’s organized effort to provide members and the Las Vegas community an exceptional opportunity to become more involved with a variety of non-profit 501© (3) organizations in southern Nevada.
Because every charity’s needs can be distinct and do not always pertain solely to funds or donation needs – often there is a tremendous need for people to simply donate time. Many charities offer a menu of donations and volunteer opportunities to review on their website.
Make a difference
Interested in associating your charity with Social Register Las Vegas?
We welcome the opportunity to speak to members and learn about their charity’s goals and dreams. Many of our promotional programs are available at no or low cost of entry to qualified non-profit organizations.
The Social Register Las Vegas would like to personally thank each and every member for your on-going dedication in assisting these wonderful charities:
- House of Blues Music Forward Foundation
- Toys 4 Smiles
- Keepers of the Wild
- Purple Wings
- Global Charity Foundation
- St. Jude’s Ranch For Children
- Spirit Therapies
- Marine Toys For Tots
- Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
- JDRF Nevada Chapter
- Opportunity Village
- The Caring Place
- Child Haven
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada
- Flavors For Life
- Life After Active Duty
- Goodie Two Shoes
- Dinosaur and Roses
- American Red Cross
- Forgotten Song Foundation
- Awareness is Prevention
- The Philantrepreneur Foundation
- The Cupcake Girls
- Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow (FIT)
- The Shade Tree
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Miracle Flight For Kids
- Cure For The Kids
- The Ronald McDonald House Charities ~ Greater Las Vegas
- Deacon Jones Foundation