Good Day All!
Happy Hump Day! Currently with the Coronavirus scare throughout the world, we know that brings on questions regarding our Networking Events. Please know nothing is more important to me than the health and safety of our members, guests and staff.
Key to all of this is: If you are sick, please do not go to a event/work/meeting. Take care of yourself and get some much needed rest at home. We have several upcoming events throughout the year and you can absolutely make it to the next one when you are 100% 😊.
Steps to keep you and your family protected:
Leave the House Prepared:
- Pack your hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes
- No handshakes (and if someone doesn’t shake your hand, please do not take offense to it) **TRY ELBOW BUMPING 😉
- Wash your hands with soap and water for about 20 seconds after every event, meeting and especially when you arrive home and/or going to eat
- Keep your hands away from face – yes stop touching that beautiful face ladies and gents!
- Use that hand sanitizer you packed! Lol
- Take an immune support supplement
Stay in the Know:
- Follow reputable sites and social media pages For Example: U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website at www.cdc.gov/COVID19
As someone who has an auto-immune disorder, I will be practicing (just like any other day) – ways to effectively boost my immune system and continue my habits of washing my hands, keeping sanitizer on hand and not touching my face ha!
We promise we will ensure the safety of our members. As we receive more updates from the CDC, we will discuss thoroughly with our team to determine if we need to make any arrangements or rescheduling in our events. But at this time, there are no plans to reschedule any of our events. We will keep you updated. Feel free to email me if you have any suggestions.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me personally at 702-256-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at our next upcoming event!
Very Best Regards,
Mary Grace Yniguez, CEO